Case Management Survey
The Case Management Survey was developed by SPH Analytics in response to NCQA standard QI 7: Complex Case Management, Element H – Satisfaction with Case Management.
- Patient referral to the program and follow up
- Access to care, coordination of care and quality of care
- Quality of life
- Prescription drug therapy
- Physical therapy
- Helpfulness of information and written materials
- Overall satisfaction with case management program
SPH Analytics works with individual health plans to develop additional supplemental questions, if necessary, to obtain specific information about the case management program.
SPH Analytics provides an in-depth final report that can be used to enhance the case management program and implement quality improvement initiatives.