HEDIS CAHPS Survey
As an NCQA-certified survey vendor with industry-leading experience, SPH Analytics has the expertise you can trust for conducting the HEDIS CAHPS Survey.
The HEDIS CAHPS® Survey was developed jointly by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to assesses consumers’ experiences with their health plan and affiliated providers.
Clients receive personalized service and attention with ongoing communication and guidance throughout the CAHPS Survey process from our onsite facilities located in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- Guidance from the CAHPS experts
- Personal service
- Reliable survey management
- Online reporting
- Experience, knowledge, and dedication
- Comprehensive final results reporting
Augmenting the survey
SPH Analytics also offers CAHPS augmentation to allow additional plan members to be sampled for a specific segment of the health plan population. Surveying additional plan members (beyond the standard sample size) when conducting the CAHPS Survey is a way for plans to expand the research potential of CAHPS.
- CAHPS Planning Checklist
- The Power of Augments: Increasing the Research Potential of CAHPS
- Webinar Recording: CAHPS Updates and Optimizing Analytics
- Webinar Recording: Improving CAHPS with Simulation and Drill-Down Surveys
- Blog: 2017 HEDIS CAHPS Updates
- Improving CAHPS Scores – Part 1
- Improving CAHPS Scores – Part 2
- CAHPS Simulation and Drill Down
For more information, check out this brochure!
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).