Medicare CAHPS Survey
SPH Analytics is a CMS-approved Medicare CAHPS® survey provider with extensive experience surveying the Medicare population on behalf of Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plans. Rely on SPH Analytics to manage the details for you and provide insightful analysis for quality improvement potential.
Medicare CAHPS results are used for public reporting and to determine Star Ratings. Results for certain measures are posted on the Medicare Plan Finder web site, which is where Medicare-eligible people can go to compare health plans.
The surveyed composite measures are used for public reporting purposes. Some of these measures are included in the Star Rating calculations, while others are considered “display measures” (publicly reported but do not count towards Star Ratings):
- Access to care
- Doctor and office communication
- Getting needed prescriptions and related information (MA-PD and PDP)
- Member rating of plan care quality
SPHA has the experience and industry knowledge you want when choosing a reliable survey vendor. Allow us to administer your Medicare CAHPS survey for reliable reporting.
Trust us with your reported scores
Trust SPH Analytics’ survey experience and ongoing industry knowledge to ensure your accurate Medicare CHAPS reporting and insightful analysis.
- Webinar Recording: Improving CAHPS with Simulation and Drill-Down Surveys
- Blog: 2017 HEDIS CAHPS Updates
- Improving CAHPS Scores – Part 1
- Improving CAHPS Scores – Part 2
- The Power of Augments: Increasing the Research Potential of CAHPS
- CAHPS Simulation and Drill Down