Medicare HOS Survey
SPH Analytics is a CMS-approved Medicare HOS Survey provider with more than two decades of experience surveying the Medicare population. We have successfully conducted thousands of HOS Surveys since the program’s inception and have the experience and expertise health plans depend on to manage their HOS Surveys and provide up-to-date guidance and personalized assistance.
About the Survey
The Medicare Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) is designed to assess a plans’ ability to maintain or improve the physical and mental health of its Medicare members over time.
A HOS baseline survey is administered annually to a random sample of the plan’s Medicare Advantage plan members. Two years later, these same respondents are surveyed again to attain a follow-up health measurement. Each year, a baseline survey is administered to a new random sample, as well as a follow-up survey to the same respondents surveyed two years prior.
The survey is designed to gather data to meet the following goals for Medicare Advantage health plans:
- Target quality improvement activities and resources
- Monitor health plan performance and reward top performing health plans
- Help beneficiaries make informed health care choices
Since 2012, HOS measures have been included in the Star Ratings for Medicare Advantage Quality Bonus Payments.
Dependable Experience and Reliability
SPH takes the worry and the work out of HOS Surveys, because we handle all the details for you. Our processes, audits, and security protocols, which are all managed onsite, ensure that every detail of your project is managed well.
SPH has been the choice of top health plans for these reasons:
- Dependability: As a dependable leader in healthcare surveys, we have the experience and reliability plans trust to conduct their HOS Surveys.
- Experience: SPH has successfully conducted thousands of HOS Surveys for Medicare Advantage plans throughout the country.
- Expertise: SPH has more than two decades of experience and in-depth knowledge about conducting surveys for the Medicare population.
- Guidance: SPH provides experienced guidance and assistance, and clients receive ongoing status updates throughout the project.
- Spanish Language Protocol: We have extensive experience conducting mail and phone healthcare surveys to the Spanish-speaking population.
- Quality and Value: We become your partner in quality improvement, providing the resources, services, and solutions to ensure your success.
Contact us to learn more about the Medicare HOS Survey and the benefits of partnering with SPH.