Population CareTM | Quality Measures
Maximize Your Performance and Increase Reimbursement
SPH Analytics’ Population CareTM Quality Measures solution is a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) that can extract and aggregate clinical data from multiple EHR systems and payer files, calculate quality measures, and compare your performance against national benchmarks. The data collection process is streamlined to alleviate labor-intensive, manual processes for practices and providers. The solution helps providers gain visibility into their quality measure results throughout the year so proactive steps can help improve performance for CMS submission or commercial payer reporting.
SPH Analytics has extensive expertise in population health solutions with more than 24 years of experience in regulatory requirements, healthcare measures, and quality improvement.
The Quality Measurement and Management Experts
The benefits of partnering with SPH for your quality measures include:
Continuous performance monitoring: Continually track your performance and reporting rates with our guided analytics and weekly refreshed dashboard so you can make targeted improvements throughout the year.
Patient lists to close gaps: Enable your providers with patient lists to close care gaps and improve quality metrics during workflow.
Multi-payer quality improvement: Calculate and report on measure performance across Medicare and non-Medicare patients to support all payer quality improvement initiatives. Ability to build custom commercial measures available.
Patient experience measures: View patient experience measure results (CAHPS) in the same dashboard to monitor provider quality and patient satisfaction in a single solution.
Maximize payments: Achieve quality metric goals to maximize value-based reimbursements, avoid financial penalties, or earn shared savings and bonus payments.
Quality Measure Modules to Meet Your Needs
Medicare QCDR Plus Module for MIPS and Alternative Payment Models
- Library of eCQMs (electronic clinical quality measures) and registry-based measures
- Compare performance to published CMS benchmarks and identify CMS Decile achieved
- Calculates the patients or episodes necessary to achieve the next CMS Decile
- Displays if measure meets the minimum MIPS measure criteria
- Annual CMS submission of quality measures (6 measures including 1 outcome/high-priority)
- Quality category bonus points for end-to-end reporting if data used to calculate measures is collected from CEHRT
(certified EHR technology)
- Earn a 5% bonus in the MIPSAdvancing Care category for reporting through a QCDR
- Maximize MIPS Composite Score for public reporting on Physician Compare
Commercial Module for Managing Commercial Payer Contracts
- Management of value-based and pay-for-performance contracts
- HEDIS, CMS Part C Star Ratings, and custom commercial measures
- Assistance with HEDIS supplemental data pull
- Member roster management and identification of members at risk for attribution loss
- Aggregation of payer gap information
Partner with a Trusted Leader
SPH Analytics has more than 24 years of experience driving quality program success. We have the experience and expertise clients trust for continual performance improvement.