Help protect your high-risk patients or members during the COVID-19 pandemic
In challenging times, clear and timely communication with your patient/member population – especially vulnerable, high-risk patients – is more important than ever.
SPH has multi-channel outreach services that are fast and easy to implement. Several of our clients have been requesting these services to provide COVID-19/ coronavirus updates and health education to their high-risk patients or members.
Providers are informing their patients/members about:
One cost-effective and memorable way to quickly impact your patient or member population is an interactive voice response (IVR) or automated phone call. An example would be a recorded message from your organization’s CEO that is played when they pick up the phone or as a voicemail.
- Risk factors for infectious disease (COVID-19, flu, etc.)
- Ways to protect themselves
- What to do if they have had contact with someone with an infectious disease
- How to contact providers if they are experiencing symptoms
SPH offers a targeted outreach approach also, to focus on your highest risk patients or members, which can include:
- Your organization can send SPH a targeted list for outreach, or
- SPH can analyze your EMR data to stratify your population according to risk