P erformance guarantee (PG) programs can be an important part of a health plan’s or pharmacy benefit manager’s growth and client retention plan.
Health plans and pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) are often contractually required to meet certain performance guarantees for their employer clients, or else face financial penalties. PG programs typically include meeting a certain threshold of employee satisfaction with the plan or PBM and may also cover the client’s HR staff’s satisfaction with the plan or its account management team.
The Performance Guarantee Survey
Your Performance Guarantees with client companies are a critical gauge of your quality improvement program. Thoroughly evaluating your performance through the eyes of the client can really pay off with:
- improved member experience
- increased employer loyalty
- retention of current clients
- acquisition of new clients
- avoiding unsatisfactory performance penalties
A substantial part of every successful PG program lies not just in a positive trajectory of quality improvement, but also in the construction of favorable contractual commitments, expert survey design, and insightful analysis of results.
Because failure to meet PGs directly affects the bottom line, and client contracts often require a third party to conduct the satisfaction surveys, it is important that the health plan or PBM choose the best partner to administer and manage the PG surveys for optimal results.
Performance Guarantee Survey Management
SPH Analytics is the healthcare industry leader in the administration and management of PG survey programs with:
- a lengthy track record of successful, accurate, and on-time PG and experience surveys for the majority of health plans and PBMs in the U.S.
- decades of unequaled subject matter expertise in health plan member experience market research
- large scale capacity with in-house outreach centers, including mail, phone, email, and text modalities
- powerful and robust analytics and national benchmarks contributing to informative reporting of survey results and industry trends
- rigid security of member data through HITRUST certification
Trust your Performance Guarantee Survey program to the experts at SPH Analytics.
For more than three decades, SPH Analytics has helped healthcare organizations improve the experience and engagement of their patients and members. Let us bring our unique expertise and analytical and predictive approach to your organization’s challenges.