SPH Analytics has the experience and expertise to successfully administer the CAHPS Clinician & Group (CG CAHPS) Survey and deliver powerful analytics and online reporting for targeted improvement.
SPH has been helping healthcare organizations improve performance and survey results for decades. We manage the complete survey process for you and ease your organization’s resources and workloads. SPH Analytics goes above and beyond standard requirements with action analytics and the resources you need to improve performance and compete in today’s market.
The CG CAHPS Survey for Focused Improvement
The CG CAHPS Survey is designed to measure patient satisfaction and general experience with their primary care physician and/or physician practice. Health plans and providers administer the survey to determine where to focus their improvement efforts and track performance.
With the results, clients are enabled to improve the experiences of their patients at the individual provider, medical group, and provider network levels. Additionally, the results equip consumers with the information to make better choices regarding physicians and other health care providers, physician practices, and medical groups.
The program includes:
- Standardized instruments for adults and children that can be used in both primary care and specialty care settings.
- Customization of the survey instrument and the sampling plan to meet every provider’s specific needs.
A mixed mail/phone methodology is recommended for effectively managing quotas to ensure statistically valid results. At SPH Analytics, we carefully evaluate the member database at the physician or group level to verify patient volume is sufficient for achieving the objective.
Powerful Survey Analytics and Online Reporting
SPH provides powerful online reporting and analytics at multiple levels including optional physician/group report cards to support transparency and accountability across the provider network. Our comprehensive reporting can be used for pay-for-performance initiatives and to guide quality improvement programs.
SPH’s CG CAHPS survey program meets all CMS requirements and goes above and beyond what is required to execute your survey flawlessly, get the best response rates, and provide you clear, actionable reporting.
SPH Analytics gives you the power to take action with:
- Guided analytics that pinpoints specific opportunities for improvement
- Prioritized performance initiatives using flexible dashboard views
- Automated service recovery identification
- Web-based reporting that enables proactive response and performance monitoring
Let SPH handle the CAHPS survey for you while you do what you do best – taking care of your patients. With SPH, you can expect:
- CMS deadlines will be met and your compliance will never be jeopardized.
- Our CG CAHPS®project team will keep you informed during the entire process.
- Accurate measurement, insightful reporting and clear direction for improvement.
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)