Fast and targeted insight for rapid cycle improvement
Express Patient Experience Surveys are short, streamlined patient experience surveys designed to efficiently gain prompt feedback from patients, giving the provider organization a wealth of strategic and tactical knowledge in order to take meaningful action. Express Surveys help an organization improve its overall patient experience, and as a result can positively impact CAHPS® survey results. SPH’s Express Surveys enable provider organizations to rapidly gather the voice of their patients, to truly understand their patients’ experiences, and to empower their employees to quickly target meaningful improvements and interventions.
Digital methodologies reach patients within hours and allow true census sampling:
- Text messaging
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Proprietary patient experience analytics:
- Identify trends and provide clear insights across the patient base
- Enable the provider organization to target systemic opportunities to improve
- Drive improved patient experience at an individual level.
- Automatically generate Service Recovery tickets for negative patient feedback which are routed to the responsible staff member and tracked for closed loop accountability, minimizing the impact of negative experience identified by the survey
Benefits of the new Express Surveys include:
- The timely Express Survey approach yields a more accurate and true reading of the voice of a patient
- The census-based approach surveys the entire patient population, rather than a subset or sample of patients
- Service Recovery analytics enable patients’ concerns or questions to be addressed promptly, empowering provider organizations to overcome an initial negative patient experience and deepen patient loyalty
- Express Surveys are streamlined to a total of 10-15 questions, as compared to 30-50 questions for CAHPS surveys. The surveys focus on key drivers of the patient experience and the organization’s Net Promoter Score® (NPS®), a proven metric for predicting customer loyalty and the likelihood that the customer will speak positively about the organization
SPH Analytics currently offers Express Patient Experience Surveys for:
- Medical Practices, including a special Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) version
- Urgent Care Clinics
- Emergency Departments
- Outpatient Services
- Hospitals (inpatient supplement to HCAHPS Surveys)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
Contact us for more information about Express Surveys and new approaches to patient experience.
Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, NPS and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.
Partner with a Trusted Leader
For more than three decades, SPH Analytics has helped healthcare organizations improve the experience and engagement of their patients and members. Let us bring our unique expertise and analytical and predictive approach to your organization’s challenges.