As a hospice agency, you’re required to conduct the CAHPS® survey with an approved vendor. But sifting through all the CMS survey requirements and managing the process can be overwhelming and time consuming. Wouldn’t it be best to rely on a trusted resource to handle all this survey administration while helping you strengthen your relationships with patients and improving your bottom line?
Select SPH Analytics, the most trusted and experienced research firm in the health care industry. We offer experience, timeliness, accuracy, value, clear assessment of where you stand and direction for improvement.
The Hospice CAHPS® survey is a standardized survey program designed to measure the experiences of people receiving home health care services from Medicare-certified hospice agencies.
This survey is conducted for hospice agencies by SPH Analytics (an approved Hospice CAHPS® survey vendor) and is intended to:
- Produce comparable data on the patient’s perspective that allows objective and meaningful comparisons between hospice agencies on domains that are important to consumers.
- Provide public reporting of survey results that will create incentives for agencies to improve their quality of care.
- Enhance public accountability in health care by increasing the transparency of the quality of care provided in return for public investment.
SPH’s Hospice CAHPS® Patient Survey program meets all CMS requirements and goes above and beyond to help execute your survey flawlessly, get the best response rates, and provide you clear, actionable reporting. Additionally, our personalized web portal allows you to view all your patient feedback in one secure location.
Let SPH handle the CAHPS® survey for you while you do what you do best – taking care of your patients. With our Hospice CAHPS program you can expect:
- CMS deadlines will be met and your compliance will never be jeopardized.
- Our hospice project team will keep you informed during the entire process.
- Accurate measurement, insightful reporting and clear direction for improvement.
SPH Analytics uses mail, phone, and mixed (mail and phone) methodology to administer the Hospice CAHPS Survey.
Advanced Analytics for Targeted Improvement
SPH provides comprehensive reporting of CAHPS performance with our advanced guided analytics. Analysis is based on Top Box scores, allowing for industry comparisons, as well as Net Promoter ScoreSM, a business measure of customer sentiment that helps identify opportunities for improvement via service recovery. With SPH’s powerful analytics, you can take proactive measures to improve scores, performance, and patient satisfaction.
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).