SPH Analytics’ innovative technology and insightful analytics give you the power to improve!
As a CMS-Approved OAS CAHPS® Survey vendor, SPH Analytics provides complete management of the OAS CAHPS Survey with guidance and quality oversight throughout the survey process. We also provide our clients with innovative analytics that identify your facility’s greatest opportunities for improvement with:
- Dynamic Web-based Application
Review and evaluate your survey results on demand
- Custom Filtered Analytics
Isolate questions within each domain and drill down to the unit level to identify opportunities for improvement
- Net Promoter SystemSM
One of the most recognized and effective methods for measuring patient loyalty
- Closed Loop Service Recovery Tools
Drive accountability and ensure patient satisfaction
- Personalized Consultation
Consulting services available to create a personalized action plan
SPH Analytics was selected by the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA) as its Affinity Partner for OAS CAHPS and Patient Experience Surveys because of our extensive survey expertise and a proven history of success with ASCA members. ASCA members receive special discounted OAS CAHPS rates.
Surgical Information Systems (SIS) and SPH Analytics have teamed up to provide SIS clients with a turnkey solution to measure, analyze, and improve patient experience. SPH surveys are enabled via an interface with built-in logic to meet an ASC’s patient experience survey needs today while preparing for future regulations.
About The Survey
The OAS CAHPS Survey measures patients’ experiences with overall care received from Medicare-Certified Hospital Outpatient Departments (HOPDs) and Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs).
Data collection and reporting is currently voluntary. Medicare-certified facilities may eventually be required to conduct the OAS CAHPS Survey as part of the Hospital Outpatient or ASC Quality Reporting Program.
The Importance of Conducting OAS CAHPS Now
SPH Analytics recommends that facilities begin piloting the survey prior to anticipated mandates to:
- Know where you stand before mandatory reporting begins
- Take action on identified issues to improve reporting results
- Understand your patients’ perceptions and make changes to increase overall satisfaction
- Familiarize your leadership and staff, as well as your patients, with survey protocols
- Be ahead of your competition
SPH’s Proven Track Record for Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery Centers
With its OAS CAHPS program, SPH delivers:
- Proven data accuracy
- Timeliness of survey administration and deliverables
- Control of quality, data security, and timeliness by keeping all work in-house
- Clear, unambiguous reporting that provides clear direction for improvement
Outstanding value and customer service Guidance and Expertise
SPH Analytics provides the guidance and expertise you need with more than two decades of experience conducting the CAHPS family of surveys. We have a strong history of helping HOPDs and ASCs measure performance and drive process improvement.
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
- The OAS CAHPS Website: OASCAHPS.org
- OAS CAHPS Registration and Application Process
- About OAS CAHPS: CMS.gov